Dear partner in tourism to Africa,
we are pleased to announce rates for the season 2018 which have been published by our partners from Southern Africa at INDABA recently. The rates listed below will enable you to quote on your clients requests quick and reliable. This is important as the demand for Southern Africa continues on a remarkably high level.
Besides the rates we have a quick summery of the latest news and specials from our partners which we want to bring to your attention:
African Monarchs has opened with Kazile Island Lodge their third lodging at the Kwando only few weeks ago. Like Nambwa Tented Lodge and Nambwa Lagoon Camp the new Kazile is already well accepted in the market. Kazile Island Lodge caters mainly for groups, however if they are not around, Kazile is happy to take FIT bookings.
Garonga has upgraded its popular 5-night-package. Effective from April 2018 additional to the free night for a booking of 5 (book 5, pay 4) you will get with this long-stay-special a complimentary transfer either from Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa plus a 30 minutes massage.
Wolwedans has published a new factsheet for its camps and lodges within the famous NamibRand Nature Reserve. In this compilation you can easily compare the essentials and distinctive features of all five Wolwedans accomodations. A great help for all who have not yet visited Wolwedans on their own.
Makakatana Bay Lodge within Isimangaliso National Park has gone live with its new Webpage makakatana.com. Besides all the facts you will see impressive videos and pics, which document the unique charme of the lodge, its embedment within the eco system as well as its exceptional activities. After introduction of 2 new family cottages and the totally reconstruction of the pool area and the boma recently Makakatana will renovate all 5 existing cottages within the next weeks.
Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge announces that building works for the new Nogatsaa Pans Lodge are on schedule and with this fact sheet you can see a first overview about this new venture by the owners of Ghoha Hills Savuti.
See below the rates for 2018:
Classic Safari Camps South Africa:
- The Ant Collection (Ant’s Nest & Ant’s Hill) Ant Collection Rates 2018
- Garonga Garonga Safari Camp Rates 2018; Little Garonga Rates 2018
- Makakatana Bay Lodge Makakatana Bay Lodge Rates 2018
Classic Safari Camps Namibia:
- African Monarchs Nambwa Lagoon Camp 2018 dbb; Nambwa Tented Lodge 2018 Fully inclusive; Nambwa Tented Lodge 2018 dbb ; Kazile Island Lodge 2018 dbb
- Mowani Mountain Camp/Camp Kipwe Mowani Rack Rates 2018; Camp Kipwe Rack Rates 2018
- NatureFriend Safaris (Naturewings; NatureWheels)
Dune Hopper Rack Rates 2018; Namibian Visions FlyIn Safari Rack Rates 2018; Namibian Wonders Deluxe 2018; Nature Wheels VW Amorok 2017
- Okahirongo Collection (Okahirongo Elephant Lodge & Okahirongo River Camp) Okahirongo Rack Rates 2018
- Onguma Collection (The Fort; Tented Camp; Tree Top Camp; Bush Camp; Etosha Aoba) Onguma Collection Rack Rates 2018
- Swakopmund Guesthouse Swakopmund Guesthouse Rack Rates 2018
- Wolwedans Collection Wolwedans Rack Rates 2018
Ghoha und Machaba, Botswana:
- Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge Ghoha Hills Rack Rates 2018
- Nogatsaa Pans Lodge, Chobe Nogatsaa Pans Lodge Rack Rates 2018
- Machaba Safaris (Machaba Camp, Little Machaba & Gomoti Plains): Despite the fact that we did a seperate mailing with the rates for Machaba 2018, just as a reminder please find here the Machaba /Gomoti rates and their wonderful combination package of 6 nights with Machaba & Gomoti.
For further enquiries please contact Hella Göbel.